Immigration Translation Services
Certified Translations Approved by the USCIS and Accepted by ALL Federal Institutions
Professional and Accurate Immigration Translation Services
Just One Click Away
Immigration Translation Services
Certified Immigration Translation Services and Translations for the USCIS
The USA is a country built by immigrants. If you immigrate to the United States, apply for the US citizenship (if you weren’t born in the US), file a petition to bring your family member or your fiancée to the US, submit an application for asylum, the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) or DHS (Department of Homeland Security) will require you to present translations of your documents from a foreign language into the English, and such translations has to be certified and meet certain guidelines, such as:
1. The translation shall have an official letterhead with contact information of the translation agency (address, email, phone number);
2. The translation shall have an Affidavit of Accuracy signed by the translator before notary public;
3. The translation shall bear a signature and information of a notary public. In other words, the translation has to be notarized.
For that purpose and in order to guarantee the acceptance of your translations by the USCIS or any other federal organization, the best course of action is to hire a professional and experienced translation agency to translate your documents.
1. All of our translations are certified and notarized. We strictly follow and meet all guidelines set by the USCIS;
2. We guarantee that our immigration translations are accepted by the USCIS, so you have peace of mind when you work with us;
3. For many years already, a number of immigration law firms in New York and from out of state use our translation services;
4. We have a very fast turnaround and translate most documents within one business day;
5. We are proud to provide our clients with the best quality certified translation services. Accuracy is very important especially when immigration officer reads your translated statement or goes through translated supporting documents;
6. We always reproduce the original format of the source document which is extremely convenient for you and authorities who requested a certified translation;
Besides certified translation services for the USCIS, we provide highly skilled interpreters for affirmative asylum interviews and court hearings. If you’re looking for a professional interpreting services, please contact our office today.
Request a Quote
Press the button below, submit the necessary information, and receive a Free Quote in less than 10 minutes!
A-DOCS, INC. Translation and Apostille Services
It is Easy and Convenient to Order Certified Immigration Translation Services from Our Company:
Or come and see us in person in our office in Brooklyn, NYC. We will be happy to assist and answer all of your questions!
We Translate ANY Document That You Need or Want to Submit to the USCIS. Some Examples of Our Immigration Translation Services:
- Birth Certificate translation;
- Marriage Certificate translation;
- Divorce Certificate translation;
- Death Certificate translation;
- Personal Statement translation;
- Affidavit translation;
- Testimony translation;
- Newspaper Article translation;
- Medical Document translation;
- Medical Record translation;
- Immunization Certificate translation;
- Hospital Records translation;
- Passport translation;
- Police Records translation;
- Police Certificate translation;
- Court Decision translation;
- Certificate of the Name Change translation;
- Judgment of Divorce translation;
- Bank Statement translation;
- Tax Document translation;
- Diploma Translation;
- Academic Record translation.
Order Immigration Translation Services from Us Today!
Other Translation Services We Provide
Best Immigration Translation Services NYC since 2014
Other Services We Proudly Provide
Need to use any document in a foreign country? Need an Apostille? We are here to help!
Professional interpreters for an asylum interview, doctor’s appointment, court hearing, business meeting
Need to notarize a document but can’t come to our office? No worries, we will come to you